Excellence in System IntegrationElectronic Specialty Company is a locally owned West Virginia Corporation formed in 1947, based in Dunbar (right outside Charleston). It has since grown to be one of the largest electronic systems integrators in the Mid-Atlantic region. Electronic Specialty has a staff of 54 employees; including 27 factory trained and certified technicians focused on providing quality sales and service for Life Safety, Security and Critical Communication systems. Electronic Specialty Company has a “Drug free Workplace” and “Substance Detection Policy” for all employees.
Electronic Specialty Company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality services. Our company covers a broad range of services including system review/budget and layout, sales, certified technical service, inspection and support. Our mission is to be the employer, solutions provider and partner of choice.
- Institutional / Hospitals
- Chemical Plants
- Government and many more.
- Work with end-users and Design Professionals to prepare equipment location layouts to meet codes, equipment performance specifications to meet end user’s current and future needs and prepare budget information for review and consideration by our experienced staff
- CAD Drawings for review by AHJ and Design Professionals
- System Integration
- Fire Alarm & System Inspections
- Monitoring Service
- Technical Services consisting of: Systems repair, Systems testing and inspection services with online reporting/documentation, and other services to maintain operation, extend the life of your system and maximize the return on your investments
Fire Alarm, Security, Sound, Nurse Call, Access Control, CCTV, Parking Equipment, School Communications, Acoustical Treatment and other low voltage, life safety critical communication systems.